Why would you want to stay
at our old-fashioned inn, with its old-fashioned bakery?
Maybe it's because:
- We're in the heart of Tasmania's finest Heritage Village
- We're a comfortable 1830's coaching inn with creaking stairs, cosy bedrooms with en suites and a log fire in the guest lounge.
- You can wake to the smell of fresh bread from our own wood-fired oven
- We serve a unique bakery breakfast, with hot bread, croissants and pastries straight from the oven to your table. Don't worry if you can't eat it all - you can take it away for your morning tea.
- Ross Village is the best ½ way stopping point between Hobart and Launceston, and only one hour's easy drive to the East Coast.
Kirsty Lloyd-Bostock and Carl Crosby
Ross Bakery Inn & Ross Village Bakery
15 Church Street, Ross, Tasmania, 7209
Phone: (03) 6381 5246
International Phone +61(3)6381 5246
Fax: (03) 6381 5360
International Fax +61(3)6381 5360
We will be closing for our annual winter break at 4pm on Sunday 29 June 2014.
We will re-open at 9am on Friday 8 August 2014.